Careers We're Hiring!
Our Employees are the heart of our business. We continuously look for candidates that are looking for a career opportunity with our company. We pride ourselves on the service we provide to our customers, and we have high expectations for our employees. We are looking for individuals that are motivated, honest, dependable, and most of all someone that is searching for an exceptional career opportunity. We offer benefits and 401k to our employees.
We value the relationships we have cultivated in the communities we serve and expect our employees to be an example of honesty and respect when dealing with them. We have a good reputation with the community and are looking for candidates that can step up and work towards the exceptional customer service and image we represent.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Warehouse & Delivery
Our Employees are the heart of our business. We are actively recruiting candidates that are looking for a career opportunity with our company. We are in need of Delivery & Warehouse and Customer Service help.
Warehouse Staff Responsibilities:
- Heavy lifting
- Organizing inventory with attention to detail
- Pulling merchandise for orders
- Working well with the public and other employees
- Experience helpful and Willing to learn
- Great attitude
- Team player
- Excellent Communication Skill
- Detail Oriented
Appliance Service Technician
We pride ourselves on the service we provide to our customers, and we have high expectations for our employees. We are looking for an individual that is motivated, honest, and dependable.
Appliance Service Technician Responsibilities:
- Properly diagnose and repair built-in and freestanding appliances
- Responsibly drive and maintain a company service vehicle
- Communicate well with coworkers and customer ( we're in the people business first)
- Maintain appliance parts inventory on service vehicle
- Be able to lift 75 lbs. or more
- Working mechanical knowledge, including the use of hand tools and test equipment
- Flexibility to work variable and flexible hours, including overtime
- CFC certification
- Appliance installation / Repair experience
- Prior HVAC, electrical, or construction experience is a plus
- Clean and valid Ohio drivers License
- Criminal Background Check
- Consumer Credit Check
- Drug Screening
- Drivers License Check for Warehouse and Delivery position
Customer Service & Office Representative
- Scheduling deliveries & Pick-ups
- Checking in New Products
- Answering Phones
- Taking Payments
- Writing up Appliance Sales
Retail &/or Office Experience Necessary
- Job is a high volume fast pased environment.
- Must be a fast learner, with a good attitude & a team player that can manage a lot of tasks.
Send resume to:
- Stewart's TV & Appliance
- 468 Cleveland St.
- Elyria, OH 44035